Family

Family

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where does the time fly??? Elizabeth started school this year. I think out of the three that are in school, this made me the saddest! I loved having her home with me, nap time will never be the same...wait, I don't really get naps any more. {ha ha} She is our child
who is very unsure of what she wants to do. I enrolled her in dance where her friend Alana goes... well, that only lasted 5 weeks! She wanted to do something different, so I allowed her to stop! BAD IDEA, after 1 week of no dance, she realized she missed it. I told her it was to late. Well, now she wants to do Karate, gymnastics, soccer and what ever else her school friends are doing!
She loves school and loves her teacher! She is always drawing her a picture to take
to her, what ever they did that day she draws, she calls it her picture memories.
She loves to be in the kitchen helping me out cooking (just don't ask her to do dishes)
She tries to tell me what's missing, I find this pretty funny due to the fact she is my most picky eater!!! She will not try new foods, we call her our Carbavor.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love that that photo of her. It shows her beauty, her strength, and her devious behavior. She is something else. I can't believe how mature she can be for such a young tender age. I love the relationship she has with Josiah - very protective and loving.

    ReplyDelete