Family

Family

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jacob... our comedian and our artist! He loves to draw! He is always creating something new. He wants to be an
Animation Artist when he grows up and work for Pixar. He is always coming up
with the coolest ideas and has an immagination that is always thinking of different
ideas. His number one item on his Christmas list was an Art Set... and not from
Crayola! ( not after going down the artist isle in Hobby Lobby)
He is a super smart kid. Great student and always working hard to be a
perfectionist!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with everything you said about him. I can so see him being an Animation Artist. That kid will not only be drawing the characters but writing the stories. He is full of creativeness. So much so, I think I am jealous. I do not have a creative bone in my body. I can't wait to see what he makes in Art class.

    ReplyDelete