Family

Family

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Logan... one word, {WILD}... that about sums him up!!! All boy, down to the burping... Where he gets it from, I do not know! Yes, it drives me nuts... but that's him! He is our "boss" telling the others what they should do. His favorite word... "Yo". He is our monkey, even if he knows flipping onto the couch will get him in trouble, he will give you the "I'm sorry" look... but that is starting to wear off... now it's the "I didn't know"
He loves legos, building blicks and anything that will stack on top of things. He also is very creative. I am having a hard time thinking he will be in school this up coming school year! As I have said with the others, Time is flying way to quickly!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think that sums him up pretty good. But it is that kind of energy that will make him get far in life. He will be a force to be reckoned with. At least God gave him a mother who has the energy to keep up with him. In the end, we wouldn't have him any other way.

    ReplyDelete