Family

Family

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good by 2015, Hello 2016

      


             2015 started off rocky for us, but as the year progressed... so did we. We have been in Utah now for 1 year. I can say over and over how much we miss the South, but we are just now starting to really like Utah. It's December 31st. and we have seen a lot of snow... and right now the temperature outside is 5 deg.  For some reason, Tennessee had a "Spring" Christmas... 70 deg. weather, storms and tornadoes...  I am glad all of our friends back home were safe.

           Devin has an amazing job that I am sure anyone would love.  He works for 
Bored Shorts TV... or as many people know them as  Kid History. You know, The funny YouTube guys...  I say Devin plays all day, the truth is he works his butt off!  Not much playing.  He's pretty much the back bone of CVX with filling spaces for vendors and making sure booths are filled up. 




      I had the blessing of my Aunts, cousin, daughter, son and hubby going to the Temple and doing my moms work. It was an amazing feeling.  My daughter, Parris was able to do my moms baptism. It was so wonderful to witness this blessing.  Loved the time with my family that day.   My mom is missed every day. 




           Logan had the opportunity to sing at General Conference in October. Six children from our ward were chosen.  It took a couple of months getting the kids from our area all together for practice. It was beautiful listing to. It was so sweet seeing all the children from our area sitting on the stand  with the Profit,  Apostles and area authorities. Listing to them sing brought chills to me and they sounded like angels.





     Jacob started track and Cross Country and loved it. He can not wait until the new season.  Parris is in Dance and loving that. She is so happy when she's dancing.  Elizabeth got go see he friend Alana and be a flower girl in Tanja's wedding and Ethan... that little man turned 5, is excited to start school in 2016 and spent 3 days in the hospital this past year for an awful virus as well as having his tonsils, adenoids taken out and Tubes put in...  




         My Photography business has picked up and at times I could not keep up. I have been very blessed with all the families who have contacted me for sessions. 2016 is going to be a great year for my business.  We also have a family Vlog on Summit and Vine on YouTube. If you have not seen it, stop by and take a look. We are going to start making that channel grow. After all, my husband now works for one of the biggest YouTube Channels now.... :) 




   https://www.facebook.com/shannonyoungbloodphotography/


  https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungbloodLife/?ref=hl




No comments:

Post a Comment