Family

Family

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Mini Family Reunion

It's been way to long since I have seen A LOT of my family. Tonight,  we had dinner at my Aunt Robins house.   A few of my aunts and uncles came. ( I thought one one was going to be at Robins)
My Aunt Anna-Lisa and her family, My uncle Tim and Paul, my Aunt Catie and a few of her family showed up. It was great!  Tons and Tons of little cousins running around.
My kids were meeting cousins they have never met, Great Aunts and Uncles ....

I was always VERY close to Robin and Anna-Lisa when I was little. My biggest memory was with my aunt Robin, She was swinging me in the bathroom when I was little.  I also remember the time I started to wear make up. I was at my grandmas house, in the bathroom with both Robin and Anna-Lisa watching them both get ready for some place they were going, watching them  put makeup on... I would sneak into their makeup Caboodle when they left the house and try to do my make up like they don't know if they ever knew that. For some reason I always remember PM Dawn or John Sacada would  be playing.... or White Lion.  I've always looked up to them...   It's so nice to live so close to them again.

Glad for these " Little Dinner " gatherings that happen.  So grateful to be living so close to both my family and Devins family.










No comments:

Post a Comment