Family

Family

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family Photo Time

Well.. I thought it would be a great idea to do another set of family photos. It's been since Ethan was about 2 months old (if that). I love taking pictures of my family.. I feel like you can never have to many pictures of kids, family and your life... they are records of your history.





No reason why you can't be silly in your photos... This one, our friend Lyal, caught me in the act of imitating Devin... he ended up be faster at the click of the camera than I was at showing Devin his photo skills...

Sometimes, you may have a little one who just wants to do what he thinks is fun... it's litt;e pictures like this I love. He just wanted to do his own thing!

Girls are much easier! (and so beautiful!)
They have all been full warned, that we will be doing more pictures in about 6 months together as a family! Now, to go and edit my beautiful photos, Develop them and add new photos on our Family wall!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment