Family

Family

Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally, Logan had his party.

   




Logan finally was able to have his Birthday Party. He was beyond excited... his FIRST party with his friends from church and school.  We had a "Lego" themed birthday. I *tried* to make a lego cake but as I was taking the cake out of the pan to make, it broke apart... it ended up going back into the pan and finished it there.

  

   







Ok, So now I am posting way below pictures, I am really disliking this new Blog set up.   Ok, as I was saying before, Logan had a party!  I had sent out 20 invited to his class with BOLD letters that had R.S.V.P ... I game my cell and my e mail address, you know... just incase one or the other. Well. I am one of these moms who hate parents who do not let me know they are coming. I knew everyone from church coming, but when I had 5 parents from school show up who DID NOT let me know I was a little upset.  LUCKLY this was  Logans day... I just let it be.  He had such a good time.  I think the best part was is that all the kids played great and the weather was cool and sunny. Perfect outdoors weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment