Family

Family

Saturday, April 23, 2011

10 years later....


My aunt and her family were on their way to Florida this Easter Season and Anna-Lisa messaged me about stopping by to see us! I was BEYOND excited!!! I have not seen my aunt since my aunt Robins wedding in Orlando, Florida 10 years ago! I was doing some major "Spring Cleaning" I wanted everything to be nice when they came. The house looked great... I was a little bummed that the grass was mot mowed, but I got over it very quickly! What mattered most was my aunt and her family was coming for dinner!!! It was to short of a visit, but we have made plans to go visit in June to help Steve build a deck...when I say "we" I really mean Devin will be building a deck with Steve and Mike!

Parris, Kenzie and Ethan... The girls had so much fun!!


Anna-Lisa and I....

Steve and Josh... Josh is so cute! Anytime, the offer is
still on the table to have him stay here!!! :D

1 comment: